Founder's Day Parade, Saturday, September 19, 2020
- Parade lineup begins 1.5 hours prior to parade start.
- Founder’s Day lineup at 8:30am.
- Christmas parade lineup at 4:30pm.
- Lineup takes place at McGregor High School (903 Bluebonnet Pkwy.).
- Both S. Jackson Ave. and W. 11th will be closed. Entrance to parade lineup area accessible from Bluebonnet Parkway.
- Park in paved parking lots only. NO PARKING IN GRAVEL LOT OR ON STREET.
- Due to risk of injury/accidents, candy is not to be thrown. Failure to comply will result in your assuming of all responsibility for accidents that may occur.
- Floats/vehicles/groups should keep pace with flow of parade. Please do not leave large gaps between floats.
- A non-biased party stationed along the parade route will judge entries. The judge(s) have no affiliation with The McGregor Movement.
- Does the float look good?
- Does the float go with the event theme (if applicable)?
- Does the float convey its message?
- How well is the float put together?
- Difficulty of the construction?
- Will the float last through the parade?
- Does it look safe?
- Is it something out of the ordinary?
- Is the idea of the float projecting the theme creatively?
- Are there any extraordinary features such as moving parts, etc.?
- Can it be read?
- Is it neat?
Ready to Register?
By submitting the registration form, you are agreeing to all rules listed above and that you will not hold the Founder's Day Committee, The McGregor Movement, McGregor Community Development, The City of McGregor, McLennan County, The State of Texas or individuals connected with Founder's Day liable for damages or accidents, including theft of contents of parade entry. Further, you hereby grant full permission to any or all of the foregoing to use any photographs or recordings of this event.